HoReCa5.0 – Enabling SMEs in the HoReCa sector for the effective adoption of Artificial Intelligence knowledge and tools
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Horeca5.0
Funded by: Erasmus+ programme of the EU Commission
Measure: KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
Start date: 01 September 2022
Duration: 24 months
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Hotel-Restaurants-Catering sector (HoReCa) not only needs to become technology literate to automate some processes; they need to act faster and adopt new technologies that will help them extract knowledge from their processes and their domain overall to turn it into actionable decisions.
HoReCa5.0 will offer training on various dimensions of artificial intelligence and how these can be applied in the HoReCa sector to solve real problems. The training will be tailored to the background knowledge and needs of the target trainees, using language easily understood, hiding all unnecessary complexity, yet preserving the explainability aspects which are vital for any decision maker to build trust on a decision support machine.
- HoReCa sector SME owners, professionals and self-employed people
- Relevant professional networks (Associations and umbrella organisations of SMEs and professionals in the HoReCa sector)
- Local authorities (at municipality/city level)
- VET training institutions and individual teachers/trainers in AI topics and business/market topics, public and private providers of education and training material
- Policy and decision making organisations/bodies in SMEs sustainability, digitisation of SMEs, etc.
- Universities, students in economics/business as well as in ICT/engineering departments
- Society as a whole
- R1: ECVET compliant Course Curriculum
- R2: e-Course Modules
- R3: Digital Simulation Environment to facilitate the Training/Learning, Assessment and Reflection Experience
- R4: HoReCa5.0 Case-based Adoption Handbook for a sustainable Training/Learning Implementation